DLL Error in launcher

GUID: 4f2cb968-14d5-431f-b428-466e956da886
Log File:
Info Type:

is all i got out, have tried eac reinstall, admin, steam-check and still doesnt work

Hey Captain, what does the DLL error say? Pop us a screenshot if you can. :slight_smile:

aticfx64.dll is the file and it says that its untrusted by eac the game starts very well if i uninstall eac but wont get past logos telling me that eac is missing,

and game is currently 3rd in line to reinstall so no screenshots, but the dll is as far as i know from a driver/gaming app that checks/changes the hardware options (or is atleast enabled to do so if it needs to) while in game, wich eac wrongly accuses of being a cheat-engine, if that helps
i ve seen you guys try to fix similiar problems around the forum, hope we ll figure something out

thx in advance CapQ

I suspect your aticfx64 DLL is corrupted, consequently Easy Anti-Cheat sees this as ā€˜suspiciousā€™. Try performing a clean re-installation of your GPU drivers, ensuring all previous versions have been removed. Let me know if you need help doing this. :slight_smile:

driver was freshly installed but reinstalled right now, still same error, Screenshot%20(32) ati is defenitly part of the vga driver and uncurrupted

Hmmm. Perhaps try the Windows System File Checker by:

1. Launch the 'Command Prompt' as an administrator
  2. If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, enter the password or select 'Allow'
  3. Enter sfc /scannow

nope, it found one but it still doesnt work, same error

Itā€™s bizarre how reinstalling your drivers didnā€™t help, perhaps you need to roll back a version?

Allready tried that, didnt work,

If Iā€™m honest, Iā€™m puzzled! Try a Selective Startup, as maybe one of your background applications is conflicting:

1. Press the Windows key
  2. Type 'msconfig' and select 'System Configuration'
  3. On the 'General' tab, select 'Selective Startup'
  4. Deselect 'Load startup Items'
  5. Reboot your PC
  6. Launch Vermintide 2 as normal

well i did get it to ā€œrunā€ on a non recommended version of the vga driver that locked my graphics card on minimum and couldnt connect a second monitor, then had it crashing from lack of processing power BUT on the title screen i have it back to normal again and will try a selective startup next, i also have the dll from the working version saved on an external drive now, i might be able to exchange them (wich if not working could be fixed by driver reinstallation), but for now windows tells me the current dll is run by a programm and cant be moved

selective startup didnt work same error

thanks to the restart i was able to replace the dll, wich works just fine now, but i get another error from another unfitting dll, so that doesnt work either

Oh no, whatā€™s the other DLL called?

atiu9p64.dll, after i took that one out of there it gave me another error from another dll, when i took that one out it crashed without an error, but the replaced one works fine, i could try to load the buggy driver and copy said files onto my desktop and then replace the current ones to see if it might work, or do you have any other idea?

I wonder if thereā€™s an underlying problem, viruses, overheating or any other hardware issues? Are the latest Windows updates installed?

no virus, no overheating (under 70 degrees celsius), no hardware issues(almost new), windows is up to date, its only the driver and only these 3 errors i got, my guess is that eac got a problem with my driver, with little to no response from others i could run on that mashine, no virus no currpted file, no tasks connectred, its like eac is meant to do that

Yeah, Easy Anti-Cheat is really not happy with your drivers for whatever reason. It might actually be worth trying to repair Easy Anti-Cheat, in case itā€™s an issue with the service itself. This can be done via the EasyAntiCheat_Setup executable located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\installers\EasyAntiCheat

Edit: Ignore me, I see in your OP that you mentioned youā€™ve already tried reinstalling Easy Anti-Cheat, apologies!

Iā€™m happy to query this with Easy Anti-Cheat but you might be waiting a couple of days to hear back unfortunately. How would you like to proceed?

first of all, thanks for your time and support, even if nothing helped (yet) and i would appriciate if you could contact eac for me, even if that takes some time, i brought the game with the intention of playing on weekends with a freind, so a few days wont hurt, and for now ill try porting some dlls from the buggy driver, ill let you know if works out (wich i doubt) or if i need any more help, if thats ok