Rykens suggestions on improving the game

He follows the rule of not changing the core gameplay. And I would like to say that he has some spot on suggestions. Making it less of a 3 hour grind everyday, without handing out free stuff.

3 Likes

I enjoy his attempt to stay within the RNG design even though i don’t agree with it. Its a good approach. I would like to see fatshark intelligently respond the negatives but if they’re dead set on pursuing a dead horse off a cliff then this will at least slow it down.

Funny how much everyone is saying basically the same things and how much it feels like bargaining with an unresponsive and unhelpful person. At some point we’ll hit the acceptance stage of grief and give up like the other 92% of the original playerbase already did.

2 Likes

Not a fan either of the RNG design but I guess like it is what he said and what you say: They are hellbent on it. One of my largest concerns is the amount of time spent for an eventual reward.

I am spending alot of time playing. And I do enjoy that. But doing 2-3 damnation runs for “the chance of maybe” being able to upgrade makes me a bit jaded. Especially since it takes at least 75 min of my day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.