Revive Speed Park (Curio)

The perk of increased revive speed should also apply to players waiting for rescue and hanging on.
Currently, this only seems to apply to downed players.

12 Likes

Agree! It seems pretty weird how we’re selectively fast about how we save our comrades :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah agree there.

I don’t see a reason why it is only applying to people who are downed on the floor but not in an effectively down state.

Its something I noticed with particular wording of the vets ‘leave no-one behind’ perk

It says Assist Speed and Revive Speed suggesting theyre two different values that do the same thing, and I was worried maybe my revive speed curios werent actually helping me clutch a quick rescue in crowds, but that wasnt the case.

Id imagine Assist Speed is specifically for assisting people up from ledges and free from their bonds during a rescue, which would be why Revive Speed doesnt affect them.

Its just weird wording like how Toughness Regeneration only affects coherency regen, this wouldnt be a problem if they gave us a full list of keywords with actual explainations.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.