Stamina Regeneration Buff?

What if stamina regeneration affected the delay before stamina regen, like toughness regeneration speed?

2 Likes

Then it will be broken for psyker and ogryn

The bonus values are pretty low, so it should be fine.

After using it x3 on veteran I just went back to old curios. Unless I’m fat shark mathing wrong it would only put him a little less than a second if it did work. Ogryn would be closer to Zealot delay, but without the 1.5x regen speed he has. Psyker would get like nothing since 1/2 second is already insane you can recover stamina in a slide as it is. Can you really improve on that? Maybe Zealot could earn that ability too, with how the other regular sized humans have left him in the dust lately.

1 Like

Psyker is already fast enough it wouldn’t really help, Ogryn doesn’t tend to use their stamina a heap anyway so it’d mostly just make moving around a level less annoying. It’d be most impactful on Vet who tends to want to run that perk anyway. Plus it’d kinda indirectly buff deadshot which is cool.

All in all yeah it’d be a nice change to my mind. While they’re at it maybe they could raise the values a little on the cooldown perk, then there’d be a little more to be excited about for curious.

2 Likes

Agreed, stam regen is in need of a buff IMO.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.