Response to Fatshark servers seems to be slow

Wondering what is causing this, I am on ethernet connection 500/500 fiber, windows defender I have allowed darktide through.
Issue Description:
Response to Fatshark servers seems to be slow. message when I am loading in.

Steps to Reproduce:

Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam
Player ID:
Steam ID: 76561198045718754

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:

console-2023-08-26-02.13.33-3b457f25-35d2-4172-9787-37ddf8e795ca.log (132.4 KB)
darktide_launcher.log (596.8 KB)

simply that banner is a bandage to distract us all just long enough so we should just all accept this as normal until the new content drop with new skills but same server performance.

I don’t want to think like that but after all acknowledgement and not fixing it
doesn’t give much hope. we will see

1 Like

im just wondering if its on my end, since it says please check your network connection, if there is anything i can do about it.

I occasionally see this screen and I’m on 1.5Gbps fibre straight to the home. I frequently test for packet loss in addition to bandwidth, so I know for a fact that in no instance when I play the game at home is my connection at fault.

I play the game at work sometimes. In those instances, my connection is literally always to blame. It’s bad.

We suspect this is due to server performance issues, which we are working on, so I hope you’ll notice a reduction in this error in time. I apologise I’m not able to provide any immediate solutions.

2 Likes

thanks so much Julia. appreciate the response!
I was just worried it was on my end since I got new internet recently glad to see its not that

1 Like