Reflections on Victor's future career

I thought the community was up and arms about how such a overpowered character like grail knight could be introduced to v2 or how peasant kruber could ever become a grail knight in the first place.
Dno my memory is short so maybe I recall it wrongly.

Either way I’m personally expecting to see either warrior priest or knight of morr, both sound totally plausible.

1 Like

Or in a stand alone Undead game (Against the VCoast/Dreadfleet pls FS I need that game so much)

Vermintide 3, now with Undead :joy:
Yeah I would also be up for that! Smack some undead abominations in to the ground :smile: just as Sigmar intended.

The funny thing is that he’s reffered as Questing Knight in game code. Not in frontend, but in variable names, like

PlayerBreeds.hero_es_questingknight

Seems like he was originally meant to be Questing Knight, but someone changed their mind.

2 Likes

:joy: Nice, that is something I didn´t know.

Well good to see that FS originally thought a Questing Knight would be better…maybe they struggled with making a Questing Knight different from the Footknight?
While Questings Knights forsake the Lance (which is basically irrelevant for VT2) they differ not that much from Empire Knights besides having older/worse Armourstyle and different weapons (sort of but not really tbh).