Really awful to release and then not fix the 100+ toughness bug

I put 100 hours into the open beta as Veteran (same email as I registered with here as my steam) and it’s absolutely abbhorent that you would not only gamble on a last minute toughness change but also be fine with shipping the bug. my actual enjoyment of the game has been ruined by the fact that I can no longer play above malice difficulty after spending time and energy gearing up to play at where I am now. Really awful to launch that way. To then have the first hotfix to the game not address this but ensure the fking cash shop is fixed is just a slap in the face. I actually lost my enjoyment for the game off this experience, but I guess its ok if you got my money already.

8 Likes

Crazy that this wasn’t a day 1 fix.

4 Likes

Crazy that it was even a day 1 bug to begin with.

2 Likes

Fix for this is rolling out in a handful of hours, stay tuned!

10 Likes

Thats good. Games gonna feel easy now xd Thanks for the hard work.

What about fix for memory leak? Its a 3rd day and i literally cant play because game crashes after 5 minutes while having 32gb of ram.

It’s just pure contempt from the devs, but the best part is that they messed it up after the majority of the community asked them not to do this. Arrogance meets incompetence.

If they seriously thought this change was good they could have worked on it for a few weeks behind the scenes and made sure it was properly implemented across the game.

See this. Not sure if it is Ratherdone that forced it through or somebody above him but I think we should all give the team a big round of applause.