QoL idea: make every weapon config available in the psykanium

being a shooting gallery to test out items against enemies, why isn´t there a weapon rack outside of your inventory which you can configurate at will ?

i would really appreciate testing perks and blessings without having them in my inventory first or change them on the fly to see if the sweetspot is worth sacrificing other stuff.

is there that much of a code difference having grenades, health pack and ammo on the table but not weapon categories ?

5 Likes

I probably will sound like a broken record that plays in every qol suggestion thread, but there is a mod for this on darktide modding discord. Allows you to get any weapon with any blessings in singleplayer or psychanium

4 Likes

actually i´m grateful for said record since i was searching for “psykanium” before opening this thread here, but didn´t find any note of that.
so yeah, thx.

1 Like

If you want some QoL change, just assume that modders already did it, and there is a mod either on nexus or modding discord.

not a stranger to modding, fallout nv and 4 with a couple dozen/hundred and running alright.

darktide though (and i got a few essential mods installed as well) i cant make head nor tail of certain random crashes so i’d prefer to keep my loadorder light for the time be.

i mean disabling player portraits of all things almost eradicated my crashes or at the very least made them very rare.
tried a hud mod, light one, and boom crash at random situations.

not saying mods aint the solution, they clearly make up for a lot of stuff missing/unfinished. i still wish for certain things to find their way into the base game.

reroll until rarity being a positive example of obsolete mod.

1 Like

I agree. I had my mods broken 3 times and every time I had to iteratively go over them to figure out which prevented the game from launching.

It just isn’t worth the hassle for me currently.

1 Like

Agreed. I shouldn’t have to install a risky mod just to test out any weapon without wasting my dockets.

You’re not the only one here. But knowing fatshark, they either will never do it, or put it on a backburner for like 5 years.

no freaking way. i need to get this mod, that’s exactly what i have been wanting to test weapons before i go and spend 300K gold rerolling to get good stats, then 10k resources upgrading a bunch of them until i get the blessings i want
just to find that the weapon sucks and the build doesn’t really work that well or their is a better weapon available for what i want to do, with better or different blessings, that i didn’t know about because, their are so many different blessings

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.