Push to talk not working at all after installing Windows 11, not sure if it is Windows 11’s fault since i did a clean format of my PC, but thought it was worth mentioning.
What i have tested so far, without luck:
- Rebinding the push to talk key to different keybindings both on keyboard and mouse.
- Checking Windows 11 sound settings.
- Checking Steam sound settings.
- Disable all mods (this one is kind of obvious).
- Disable NVIDIA GeForce experience (read in a Reddit post that for some users this would create the push to talk problem).
- Checked and made sure I had no unassigned keybindings (again a random Reddit post that said some users fixed it by binding all keybindings to a key).
- Checked that relevant drivers where on the latest version.
- Reinstalled the Easy Anti-Cheat.
Since there are no crash reports as the game is not crashing, everything else works just fine, I just can’t communicate with other people over VOIP.
Am I missing something obvious here?