Psyker Game Mechanics made clunky

I know there was an update to sprinting and ranged weapons, though I’m not sure it hit Psyker’s right.

The gameplay mechanics are much clunkier than they always have been, making it really a task to get a charge or brain burst if tapping the sprint cancels immediately. I think for many players, sprint is a second nature, and the way it was flowed really well. Getting a little bit of speed, sliding into a charge or brain burst becomes core gameplay. I’m not sure how to report this fully, since I’m not sure if it’s a big side affect, or if it’s supposed to be this new way, but it really impairs quite a bit in game with how long it already takes to charge/bb.

Uhh thanks!

1 Like

I agree, the change has really gutted the flow of playing psyker. I’m really hoping they revert the change to make things exactly how they were before. I can only guess that it is a byproduct of the change they made to shooting too fast while sprinting, but that was a much smaller problem than the one they have created by fixing it.

2 Likes

Wait sprinting cancels brain burst now? I haven’t played in a while and I hadn’t heard of that change. Whhyyyyyyyy that’s so incredibly dumb.

1 Like

Can confirm,

I used to be able to hold shift while charging the Purgatus staff to allow me to slide when I tap ctrl, but now pressing sprint cancels all channeling, including BB and the Surge Staff. Reduces me to dodging sideways while flaming or charge the staff during the slide which removes Warp Flurry Stacks.

It’s really painful cause we already got limited range with the purgatus and I used to slide into the shooters while in cover before releasing the flames

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.