[PS4] Vermintide 2 - OUT NOW on PS4

Heroes,

The day has come, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is out on PlayStation 4. After a couple of weeks of Closed Beta we’ve finally pushed on the final buttons and the game is live!

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 is the sequel to the critically renowned Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. In this epic 4-player co-op game, you fight together with your friends against the forces of Chaos and Skaven in the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world. Vermintide 2 expands the intense first-person combat with a brand new enemy faction, 15 new career paths, talent trees, new weapons, an improved loot system, and more.

• Choose Your Path: Choose between 15 unique careers, each with different appearances, abilities, talents, and weapons.

• Master New Challenges: Experience unique scenarios and intense trials with the new Heroic Deeds System - consumable quests that will dramatically alter the enemy composition, level settings, weapon use, and mission objectives.

• Progress Your Career: Level up your heroes and climb the talent tree of your chosen career, unlocking new abilities and gaining access to powerful gear along the way.

1 Like

There may be a lot of people asking, but I want to will the next meeting be held in the Japanese play store/Hong Kong play store??

Dear FatShark, its not funny, i bought your game and this stuff dont work. Please, fix it. I want to play this game, but game dont think so