[XB1] - Vermintide 2 - Out Now on Xbox One

VERMINTIDE 2 OUT NOW ON XBOX ONE

The biggest co-op game of the year is finally out on Xbox One.

PLAY VERMINTIDE 2 ON XBOX ONE

Today Warhammer: Vermintide 2 releases on Xbox One featuring 13 missions to explore, 5 heroes with 15 unique careers to play as and a new Chaos enemy faction. Prepare to fully experience this brutal new co-op game on Xbox One as it launches today at 12:00 am local time.

BUY THE PREMIUM EDITION TODAY

The base version of Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will be available to everyone with Xbox Game Pass. To unlock exclusive in-game content you can purchase Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Premium Edition containing the following:

• Sigmar Statue Keep Decoration
  • Helmgart Heraldry Themed Skins
  • Premium Edition Portrait Frame
  • 3 Exclusive Heroic Deeds

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THE BETA

Thousands joined together to fight back the hordes of the End Times. You have all contributed to creating a great experience by playing and giving us feedback.

PROGRESS CARRIED OVER FROM THE BETA

Our goal was for everyone to be able to keep their progress from the Beta to the full game. We are happy to announce we were able to deliver on that promise. Meaning, all the progress you have made in the Beta will carry over to the full game.

MIXER MODE

Besides playing the game with three heroes, you can also get support – or not – from the Mixer audience when you stream. The Mixer integration makes it possible for viewers to participate in the game, where they can vote on what’s coming next, and more. To get access, simply connect your Mixer account when you’re in the game choosing a mission.

WIN AN EXCLUSIVE FATSHARK XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

How does a one of a kind Fatshark controller, custom designed by Controller Chaos sound like? Click for a chance to win.

1 Like

Please add UI scaling.

I am missing chunks off my screen and viewing things like Quest rewards are falling off the side of the screen and I can’t see what I can get dropped.

By Sigmar that was an awesome trailer.

1 Like