[PS4] Multiple issues

Hello,

I’ve purchased the Vermintide 2 Deluxe Edition for the PS4. Upon completing the Prologue mission, I explored a bit the bonus items that came with the base game (mainly the Helmgart heraldry themed skins, the portrait frame, the heroic deeds etc.). I noticed that the heroic deed were six instead of three (the three more were duplicates) and the portrait frames were two instead of one [there were the classic PC version of Collector’s frame and a winged variation of it named Crest of the Exceptional Bone Collector - maybe a console equivalent(?)]. After this I purchased the Wings of Magic DLC, returned to the game and I noticed that the deeds were three and the winged portrait frame is gone. I don’t know if it’s related to the DLC purchase or it’s completely unrelated/random.

Additionally, at the Okri’s Challenges screen, the daily quests rewards appear as a red “X” instead of chests and the weekly quest rewards list is empty (while at the offline version I can see the Bogenhafen chests). Additionally, the weekly quest refresh time string consists of many, many numbers. :slight_smile:

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: The same reoccurred. Upon starting the game again, the deed duplicates and the second portrait frame appear again.

Hey NautD,

Someone from FS can speak for the duplicate frames better than I can, but the quests currently show as they are as FS is preparing for an update on PS4, so that should hopefully resolve when the next patch hits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Exanimia,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply. That was my initial thought, because the offline version seems to display the Bogenhafen quests (3) under the weekly quests pane and a proper refresh time format, e.g. xx:xx:xx. Maybe The Curse of Drachenfels update is near and the chests will be replaced with shillings etc.

As for the missing(?) frame portrait and the duplicate deeds issue, it appears to be completely random.

Thanks again for your reply. :slight_smile:

Could you PM me your PSN ID, please? :slight_smile:

Hey Julia,

I just did.

Thank you for your support.

Hello, I created an account to share my experience as I’m having the same issues.
I purchased Vermintide 2 for my partner and I, we played the base game and loved it so much we bought all the two DLC and the expansion.
I’ve been completing my daily challenges and turning them in but not getting any rewards. I too have noticed that there is a red mark where the reward chest should be. I also don’t have access to the weekly challenges, just a long string of numbers. My partner has the same issue too.
We bought the expansion a week ago and have been playing daily, completing the challenges, and getting nothing out of it. To have bought the DLC and not be able to get any cosmetics from the chests is also really disappointing! :frowning:

@CaslonPro Please see here: https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/articles/360008160938--Xbox-One-PS4-What-Happened-to-My-Weekly-Quests-

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.