[PS4] Vermintide hero skins in Vermintide 2

Hello,

How can I access Vermintide’s hero skins in Vermintide 2? I’ve purchased both games (physical editions) but the classic hero skins do not appear at Vermintide’s 2 cosmetics menu.

Thank you very much in advance. Your help would be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you try loading up the first Vermintide game since you said it’s the physical copy?

If you still didn’t get your hero skins from V1 after loading up the original Vermintide game, then please contact Fatshark Games Support here:

Submit a Support Ticket

Just letting you know, there is a bug associated with the V1 hero skins but it is fixable if you send in a ticket.

@SirKruber Thank you very much for your reply. :slight_smile: I was playing Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (and what a great game that is, too!) earlier this year alongside Vermintide 2. What is really interesting (or peculiar, in this matter) is that on Vermintide’s 2 add-on pane (within the PS4 menu) it lists not only Winds of Magic (the only Vermintide 2 add-on I purchased) , but all the previous Warhammer: End Times - VermintideVermintide add-ons.

I think I’ll wait for the topic to be acknowledged before submitting a support ticket, so as to avoid making a double post.

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would suggest you send in a ticket because there have been bugs associated with players not getting their V1 hero skins and without your PSN information being sent to Fatshark, they are unable to see what info is in your backend.

The support ticket will ensure the safety of your information and even speed up the process :smiley:

It is the weekend so be patient!

1 Like

Hi @NautD,

As mentioned above, there is a known bug with V1 skins sometimes not unlocking when they should. If you submit a support ticket we’ll get it sorted for you :grin:

2 Likes

@SirKruber Thank you very much for your time and your replies! :slight_smile:

@FatsharkLev I will submit a support ticket then! Thank you very much for your help! :slight_smile:

Wishing you both a great week ahead!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.