Stability and Localisation:
- Fixed various unspecifiable crashes.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Improved localization
- Fixed crash when opening the playerlist while in a deed
- Fixed crash when player hits a dead actor with a melee weapon
- Fixed crash when always blocking boon is picked up or gets disabled while new weapon is loading in
- The Chaos Spawn will now deal less damage on grabbing a player, and more consistently deal damage when chewing or slamming a player. The Chaos Spawn will also now only either chew, or slam a player as opposed to both back to back.
- Stormvermin Commanders can now be cleaved through as expected after having mass modifiers added.
- Maulers no longer have an attack deadzone, where they would stand in an idle pose due to having a gap between attack-type distance requirements.
- Empire in Flames: Fixed a location where players could get stuck.
- Fort Brendanfrasier: Fixed a location at the end event where bots could get stuck.
- Garden of Morr: Fixed a soft lock that could prevent the level from being completed.
- Horn of Magnus: Replaced a low poly vista house with one that looks more in-line with the neighbouring properties.
- Chaos Wastes: Players can now switch away from bombs while under the “Endless Bombs” potion.
- Chaos Wastes: The Chest of Trials can now spawn Minotaurs when playing a Skaven/Beastmen flavoured location.
- Chaos Wastes: Fixed some cases where the Chest of Trials failsafe would trigger too soon.
- Into the Nest: Fixed an issue where players could get left behind in Into the Nest when two players pulled the lever at the same time (sometimes resulting in crash at the end of the elevator trip).
- Twitch Mode voting UI should now appropriately “ding” both hosts and clients when counting down in both Adventure and Chaos Wastes game modes.
- Fixed an issue causing the Athanor interface to glow an ominous red.
- When multiple monsters are in play, the HP bar shown will prioritize the monster that you either pinged, dealt damage to, or took damage from last (ping and dealing damage having a higher priority), and will display the closest monster’s HP as a fallback.
- Chaos Wastes: Fixed an issue where Bile Troll HP bars would display incorrectly.
- Fixed minor graphical issues in store rotation
- Outcast Engineer’s ‘Field Trials’ Okri’s Challenge can now be completed if the player has selected the ‘Gromril-Plated Shot’ talent.
- Outcast Engineer’s ‘Engineer’s Resolve’ Talent multiplier has restored back to 1 from an unintentional change to 0.5.
- The Conflagration Staff casting location should now be visible to all players.
- Resourceful Combatant’ should now appropriately proc on melee attacks.
- Bots should more reliably ‘reload’ Throwing Axes and Javelins.
- Ironbreaker Bardin’s index finger should no longer have a strange marking on certain settings/configurations.
- Pinging a downed player should once again work as expected.
- Ironbreaker’s ‘Gromril Armor’ should now refresh on clients.
- Ironbreaker’s ‘Vengeance’ talent should now activate when Gromril Armor is triggered.
- Grail Knight, Outcast Engineer, Sister of the Thorn and Warrior Priest of Sigmar have a chance to do mission briefings when loading into a map.
- Fixed curse resistance not affecting Twitch mode curses.
- Corrected rarity for one of the nonruned Chaos Wastes weapons.
- Fixed an animation in 1h spear and shield.
- The gamma setting no longer affects text rendering.
- Fixed a buff when applied to an enemy AI unit.
- Fixed some items on Lohner’s table.
- Fixed some visual effects on Chaos Wastes weapons.
- Fixed a visibility issue on lower settings
- Chaos Wastes: Corrected rarities of weapon illusions