Stability and Localisation
- Improved localization.
- Fix crash when opening the playerlist while in a deed.
- Fixed crash when player hits a dead actor with a melee weapon.
- Fixed crash when always blocking boon is picked up or gets disabled while new weapon is loading in.
- Fix DLCs not being changed to installed when buying a DLC while in-game for PC.
While we orginially implemented privacy options based on reports of player toxicity, we heard your feedback and have added new privacy features to the in-game tab menu as well as improved existing ones to give players a greater choice of how to show and hide their builds.
- Added a public option for build view privacy setting.
- Made the privacy option asymmetric: now if you set your build to public others will be able to see it regardless of their setting.
- A label should now show for others when another player’s build is hidden due to privacy.
- Into the Nest: Fixed an issue where players could get left behind in the Into the Nest when two players pulled the lever at the same time (sometimes resulting in crash at the end of the elevator trip).
- Warrior Priest’s Implacable should now work as expected. The delayed damage effect was doing too much damage.
- Revives from the Warrior Priest’s The Comet’s Gift talent now count in the scoreboard.
- Ironbreaker’s Gromril Armor should now refresh on clients.
- Ironbreaker’s Vengeance talent should now activate when Gromril Armor is triggered.
- Grail Knight, Outcast Engineer, Sister of the Thorn and Warrior Priest of Sigmar have a chance to do mission briefings when loading into a map.
- Fixed curse resistance not affecting Twitch mode curses.
- Corrected rarity for one of the nonruned Chaos Wastes weapons.
- Fixed an animation in 1h Spear and Shield.
- The gamma setting no longer affects text rendering.
- Chaos Wastes: Corrected rarities of weapon illusions.