Primaris in Throneside

Time for a discussion absolutely no on cares about.

My timing may be off, but correct me if I’m wrong. In the opening of the game we here the captain of the Tancred Bastion mention it is the 41st millenium. In game our characters are confused and don’t know what the cicatrix is (with exception of maybe the cadian Dunno, none of my homies are from cadia). If that’s the case, why are there already statues of primaris marines on Throneside?

If my memory serves, the 13th crusade and the unleashing of primaris happen near the tail end of M41, with the indomitus finishing at some point a few hundred years into M42. At that point having primaris statues ight make sense, but if we’re still in M41 and the cictrix is new enough that we don’t know anything about it aside from the command staff when did tertium find time to make primaris statues?

Due to wibbly-wobbly, timey-whimey warp stuff… No one is really sure what year it is anymore in Warhammer 40K…

I assume that’s what they went with…

1 Like

The Indomitus Crusade has started, so Primaris Marines are around, Tertium is obviously quick of the mark getting updated statues installed.

Wasn’t the helmet for the Primaris marines based on an old helmet design as well?

Many design elements were taken from the mk 4

It’s a little odd, since Atoma is supposedly near the galactic fringe. Though I think we don’t even know which segmentum it’s in.