Post here what you get from stacked chests: reds and hats

Please help others and yourself figure out new droprates.
Also please keep this topic for numbers only. For droprates discussions I made a separate topic.

New data:
You can see everything in google spreadsheets.
In short new values are 1.90% and 1.25% for cosmetics and reds respectively.

So they either have been increased on the fly, we got unlucky at the start or super lucky later.

I think that’s on the fly increase, becase data coincides very well with data from reddit. But that’s not accurate in any way, considering @shadowsprite alone contributed 0.4% to droprates. So both interpretations are legit.

So far with @Nilter’s post we have:
Comms 873
Cosmetics 12 (1.4%)
Reds 11 (1.3%)

The numbers coincide with numbers from reddit. It seems that real droprates are 1.25% both for reds and cosmetics.

So far droprates are only marginally better than they used to be, though we don’t know for sure because of deviation. By raw data they are 27% better, by assumption they are 50% better by deviation they are 0%-200% better.

1 Like

153 comm chests result: 3 hat(1 new), 6 crashes, 2 actually nice weapon skin, 2red

1 Like

35 commendations opened, 1 cosmetic, 1 red.

1 Like

63 commendation, 1 hat, 1 red, 1 crash :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh boy, this is gonna be a fun thread.

113 Commendation Chests results:

• One hat for Saltz
  • 2 Reds for Saltz: Greatsword and Repeater Xbow
  • 4 crashes

Honestly, if not for the xbow, I’d say that Fatshark is just trolling at this point.

2 Likes

35 commendation chests, 2 cosmetics.

1 Like

22 commendation chests. 1 red neck, 1 orange hat (Eagle Crest) for handmaiden

1 Like

90 Commendation Chests. 1 hat, 2 red (1 weapon, 1 charm) and perhaps 40+ skins

1 Like

32 commendation chests, 1 red charm, 1 cosmetic (DUAL MOHAWK BARDIN FRIGGIN YUS).

2 Likes

124 commendation chests: 1 hat (Kruber’s white hat from V1, that is already worn on Champion of Ubersreik skin), 1 red (grudge raker)

i’m dissapointed with hat drop rates, thoughts like ‘stingy fatshark’ come to my mind
whats the point of lots of new hats, if they’re so hard to obtain? the 100 comm chests i saved for about a month…
What i was expecting is ~20 chests = 1 hat on average

2 Likes

21 com, nothing

1 Like

30 com, 1 red (kerillian spear)

120 com 1 drakefire pistols red 2 hats (shadow mask/ shade kladkap/ranger)

85 com chests nothing

1 Like

~50 commendations for today, just trash to dismantle.

1 Like

Now this right here is making me mad after I see “Over 100 new cosmetics” in the trailer for patch 1.1. C’mon FatShark, don’t hype me up for nothing and lie to me. There isn’t 100 new cosmetics if you just recolored and reused the old ones. At least be honest, tell us that you didn’t have enough time to create 100 new skins and hats so you used the existing material. I will appreciate that more then false information :rage:

2 Likes

153 commendation chests :

• 2 hats
  • 0 red
  • Around 8 to 10 crash

disapointed

1 Like

22 Comm. Chests 2 Hats and the 3. last Weapon Skin i didn had.

34 comm chests, 4 crashes. Sweet FA otherwise.

26 commendations, no Veteran items or cosmetics. (Way too many Exotic Necklaces though, but that’s beside the point.)