Possibly Inaccurate Stats on Weapons

Issue Type (Required):

Weapons

Issue Description (Required):

New weapons seems to be showing inaccurate stats.

I would appreciate knowing if this is working as intended. Weapons showing 5 dodges as max are unable to get 5 dodges even at 76% mobility which Gameslantern shows as being 4.52, which I assumed would round up to 5. This is true with all weapons with 5 dodges, including the combat knife on other classes, I had just never noticed it.

Dual Autopistols with 80% ammo has 60 ammo instead of the 59 listed in inventory. This is definitely a bug, but Gameslantern lists 80% ammo as 59.2, so this stat is actually rounding up but not showing that in the inventory view.

Steps to Reproduce (Required):

Look at weapons in game and in inventory.

Mission Name (Optional):

The Psykhanium

[PC] Do You Use Mods? (Optional):

Yes, but I haven’t tried disabling them

Reproduction Rate (Required):

Constant (100%)

Platform (Required):

PC - Microsoft Store

Upload Supporting Evidence (Optional):





download this mod, it shows you the actual stat limits of the weapons better, stats are capped at 80% so you’ll never be able to get those 5 dodges until we can go past 80%

https://www.nexusmods.com/warhammer40kdarktide/mods/235

Yeah, I have that mod and use it. I updated my mods after I took these screenshots though so these screenshots are without mods enabled.

Mostly what I find annoying is that 4.52 dodges doesn’t round up to 5 but somehow 59.2 magazine size does round up to 60 but in the inventory displays as 59. So if you’re planning on using Blaze Away on them, Blaze Away always rounds down. So it’s better to have 59 ammo as you would reach max stacks after 25 rounds rather than 30 rounds. Giving you and extra 4 rounds per magazine affected by full stacks. It might not necessarily be a bug, but I’d like to know if it’s intentional game design that way I can at least know the inconsistency is intended.

yeah theyve changed how the stats display and have had issues in the past, like the ammo stat wasnt working properly on guns for a little while just a few months ago. It could be a bug, could be a weird rounding issue, could be anything honestly. hopefully they can make things display more clearly though