Poll about Fuse / Combine blessing removal

With the new proposal, the moment you find a weapon with a good blessing and unlock it, every other weapon with lower blessings from that point onward will become useless.
The old system at least gave people the ability to work towards something better, step by step.
I feel like this was a wrong move.

1 Like

I disagree, in this game “working towards” something constitutes to gring, sprinkled with rng on rng. Making this less grindy is fine in my books.
As others above, I am not sure how Blessing tiers will work within this system, but being able to put the blessings you want (provided you got it earlier) on given archetype is a step in right direction.

I spent almost 300 hours in the game and wasted almost all my ordo dockets on gear with specific perks in preperation for the combine blessing feature.

I honestly don’t get why they cut it unless they’re planning to make the re-bless feature give random tiers. If that’s the case… prepare for another shitstorm.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.