Please let us hold to fire swift bow. (Now with AHK solution)

Simple request for the health of our most prized digits.

I understand no weapon automatically attacks but the swift bow can (and should) be fired many times faster than the average weapon. I feel like I’m courting carpal tunnel syndrome after a night of Vermintide.

Since people have so helpfully pointed out you can do this with a script (although no one was willing to actually post anything that can do this) I’ve created one which will do it. Simply copy paste this into a .ahk and run it when starting vermintide. It should activate automatically for the swift bow upon quick weapon swap (Q) but in case it doesn’t you can press 1 or 2 to re-align it. It will rapid fire as long as LMB is held down.

Suspend, on

$F11::
Suspend, On
$F12::
Suspend, Off
Reload

SetKeyDelay 100
SetMouseDelay 100

$1::
Send 1
Suspend, On
return

$2::
Suspend, Off
Send 2
return

$Q::
Suspend
Send q
return

*LButton::
While (GetKeyState(“LButton”,“P”)=1)
Click

Dude i strained my indexfinger the other day from playing Slayer with the double axes too much so i made an autoclick makro every 0.2 seconds on my mouse.

Make a macro:( I did when I destroy my left mouse button.
it is funny, how new games remind me of Diablo 1;]

Yes I could make a macro but it would be much nicer if the game supported it.

Auto-Hotkey, google it.

1 Like

Please share your macro for continually firing when holding down left button but only when swift bow is equipped.

You can not do that. You need to “bind” it for the other button.
(it is cose weapons have normal and charged attack, and you don’t want give up charged attack)

Okay so when I ask to be able to hold LMB to fire swift bow continuously and people write “just macro it” they are actually just being obstinate jerks.

Got it, thanks.

No, you can do it. It is very simple to do it.
Google it by “auto hot key rapid fire”.
Prolly was to hard…if you think we are jerks, we can’t change your mind.

Yes you can use AHK to rebind a key and loop a button press but that’s not what I’m asking for. I would like to just press and hold LMB not to rebind another button to do it.

No. I mean U CAN DO IT with left mouse, it is just little harder.
How?

If you do want that macro only work with bow, you need to enter (in a macro) start and end of macro button.

it is VERY SIMPLE cose you can make a start button for example “2” it will start macro and equip your bow.
Then stop macro button “1” it will bring your melee weapon and stop macro.

It works only for bow tada! But well I’m jerk, it just better to call out ppl than think for yourself just for a second.

And yeah my English sux=]

And no I will not share my macro cose you have in this post literally everything that you need to make one.

I simply assume that means you don’t have one capable of doing what I request.

Lucky for you I have made one:

Suspend, on

$F11::
Suspend, On
$F12::
Suspend, Off
Reload

SetKeyDelay 100
SetMouseDelay 100

$1::
Send 1
Suspend, On