Please fix the ps4 version

Issue Summary:

The last 4 times I’ve played vermintide 2 on ps4 something awful happens. I’ve had 2 crashes, played through a level to make it to the end only for the portal to glitch and not takes us back to taals keep. The 4th time got halfway through a level only to fall through the floor of the map. I’m a lvl29 dwarf and should of been 30 by now but these problems keep coming up. I love the game dearly and have recommended to friends but now I wish I didn’t. Please give us a patch.

Steps to Reproduce:

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

4 Likes

I been having the same problems, I mainly duo with my brother and he have not gotten any rewards for the past 3 games, because he kept crashing and ofc portal bug (not finishing mission)

1 Like

Same stuff here. Last game even got trophy for completing act 3 and heard sound of rewards screen, but then got disconnected from server and therefore got no rewards .

2 Likes

Sadly, I created an account just to agree. I have been having a blast with this game, but almost every other match crashes or loses connection to host (for quickplay, if I host then I can see party member get kicked out as well). For the past two days, it has been more-so than usual which has made it practically unplayable. I keep trying to play but these issues have really impacted the experience for me. Has there been any word on an upcoming patch or fix anytime soon?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.