Please fix the bots!

Stealing healing from med stations. (even when im low on health, they take the heals and then when i die the game is over.)
Not reviving when they have time. (i went down behind cover and all 3 of them just kept trying to kill a reaper and just kept running in its bullets and all died, when they could have revived me 10 times over.
Following players who aren’t at the front or if its a 2p game they will follow 1 player instead of splitting up. leaving someone without cohesion or fighting a large group solo.

The bots are very disappointing with their behavior. I’m sure you can do a lot better.

2 Likes

Replace them with gunservitors so their stupid behavior can be justified.

1 Like

Yes. Please.
The current bots pose a significant problem, particularly in high difficulties.
Waiting for a full group is typically the best approach, but this may not always be feasible due to factors such as servers, time of day, players count, etc.

While bots are probably being worked on in conjunction with the Solo Play mode (whenever it becomes available), at present, the bots are a pain to deal with.

It would be beneficial if the bots could be adjusted to revive players without getting interrupted as easily, refrain from using healing stations, and prioritize targets. Any improvement in their behavior would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like