Please add a refresh function to Weapon Merchant that costs basic coins

If rejects can refresh Weapon Merchant by spending coins, they would be encouraged to farm the map actively instead of just waiting for an hour passively and being disappointed by the useless items.

There are many motivated players, giving them more positive feedbacks will enhance the game experience.

3 Likes

Let the will of Sigmar be heard! Wait wait… Wrong lore…

1 Like

Or how about we just get a better-functioning shop with a wider variety of items?
OR, better yet, no RNG on the shop altogether?

8 Likes

Yeah, this was something I’ve been hoping for since the beta. Players will be playing missions more and will potentially get better chances at grabbing their preferred weapons. I’d still prefer no RNG, but if FS really wants to include that to simulate weapons being handed out to other rejects and being restocked, then that’s a better alternative to what we have now.

In consideration of the current programming situation of FS, I think adding a simple function on the current system is more practicable than create a whole new system.

FS only need to call the existed refresh function and minus players’ coins.

1 Like

They want us constantly making that run from spawn to the game shop on the regular, since we’re all going to be standing around one central spot with our cosmetics and the cash shop just happens to be right there, and even between spawn and said shop.

Need to get those impulse buys in.

2 Likes

ya adding a refresh option that costs regular currency to refresh the shop would be a blessing. I’m tired of sitting on 300k regular currency with nothing to buy due to the shop won’t produce my preferred weapons. I like the infantry lasgun with the sight and the shop rarely spawns though I been playing 105 hours and and only seen maybe 6 of them and I check the dam store every hour it resets. Feels real bad to have a currency that is useless as there is nothing for me to buy with it and the contract shop is in the same issue but it only resets once a day and so far has never produced anything I want and if you gamble the money you get nothing good. Feels bad that I can’t farm gear due to RNG. If its not fixed in 2 months I’m gonna quit the game. I’m not even willing to buy cosmetics at this time due to the uncertainty that I might not be playing this game in a few months.

No. Please add crafting desired weapon method.

2 Likes

True, I am also for a better working shop.
A “refresh function” would make it worse in that regard that we would add to “time gated stock” and “limited inventory” the feature of a “money sink” (for all the refreshes).

No, the shop does not need more coins, the coins need a better use, like:

• investment option, so the shop gets better (quality) and bigger over time
  • option to order specific weapons or even specific traits/ skills
  • ability to buy SEVERAL items of the same (so we get the “one blessing” more reliably" - cost would increase for every one of course)

This way we would improve the shop a lot and get some meaningful in return.

Yeah this isnt the best way to go about it, if they went this route I wouldnt be surprised if it would be a shop refresh button for 100 aquilas.

A much better solution would to just have the shop sell one of each weapon that your class can use guaranteed.

I’d like it if the shop refreshed after every mission. I habitually check it after each one, but instead it takes an hour, and sometimes I only have one hour to play, so I find nothing useful most of the time.

1 Like