Playable Skitarii when?

I wanna bless the Omnissiah by purging heretics from our holy manufactorum.
Plasma Culverins
Radium Carbines
Electroleech Staves
Phosphor Serpenta
Arc Rifle
So many options
So many ways to purge the hereteks.
Also someone to get along with our resident tech priest.

1 Like

As Skitarii are semi autonomous combat drones I canā€™t see them in this reject to inquisitorial henchman roleā€¦

1 Like

Most likely not before 2 year +, also it shouldnā€™t be the name of the archetype, as it would be too restrictive but rather for one of the classes for an Admech Archetype (Called Tech Adept or something)

Depend on the Forge World and the Tech Priest, Skitarii are mostly left to their own device unless really required to be controlled

3 Likes

Dunno if skitari fit into reject lore, skitari are more expensive and better trained than regular astra militarum, also not that expendable, more like elite troopers, if im correct.

One quesiton for lore master:
If imperial citizen turn to omnissiah from emperor, is he heretic? and does people do this in warhammer lore? or Echlisiarchy torlerate such a faith transfer?

Not much more than an Imperial Guardsman for most of the Skitarii, like the Rangers, or the lesser Hypaspists. But Skitarii would not fall under the normal Imperial Penal system, so they arenā€™t the best choice for an Archetype name, Tech Adept, by virtue of being more broad let them stitch a narrative more easily. Skitarii or a Skitarii associated name for one of itā€™s classes would work and make sense

There are plenty of Faith in the Imperium, the only thing that matter is that you recognise that the Emperor is the only god, though there are cases where they see a specific Primarch as god. The Admech recognise (Though mostly for political reasons) the Emperor as the Omnissiah. So for the broader Imperium itā€™s officially the same thing.

But for individuals they might see it bdaly, as they see the Mechanicus cult as a perversion of the holy human body (While at the same time venerating the SM, who are mutants)

1 Like

Your chances of getting at least some answers would rapidly increase, if you rephrased your question into:

ā€˜ā€˜Playable anything new when?ā€™ā€™

2 Likes

I really want some kind of AdMech class, preferably with a deployable servo skull special. The talent tree could give the option to spec for AoE damage buff/group heal/gun turret or something.

Expected something like this to be in the game before psyker tbh.

Probably 3 years from now.

1 Like

Probably the best pick for a new class. Damn just hearing it makes me wanna play Mechanicus again xD.
Iā€™d say late 2024 at the earliest.

I dream of Skitarii or a Tech Adept, but given the circumstances we find ourselves in at the start Iā€™ll settle for a Tech-Thrall/Adsecularis.

Iā€™ll also take a disgraced enforcer/Arbitrator, or (God-Emperor hold me if this ever happens,) a sanctioned Xenos.

after they Release the Strom-trooper/Scion/Karskin/Grenadier class.

Ahh yes admech unit would be nice probably fit in the ā€œgadget deployerā€ role miniturets or whatnotā€¦ But most importantly we can stack 4 of those on a mission supervised by mommy hadron and finally all in game chatter made in binaryā€¦

Also lore wise inquisition doing what needs to be done they not limited to only use rejects, if admechs needed then Gryndel request someā€¦

There is also the narrative to take regard to, like Grendyl took the rejects because thatā€™s what he found. But itā€™s still possible to find Tech Cultist in the penal systme, just those that arenā€™t in the Skitarii or the higher post of the Cult. Like Tech Adepts, or Tech Menials, using the name as the archetypes, and giving us Class names that are Skitarii, Electro Priestā€¦

And giving us Admech weapon with trust

strom-trooper (Grenadier/Tempestus scion/ Kasrkin/Catachan devils ) first should be the first sub-class for the Veteran. Skitarri is cool but the issues would come down to are they indepent enough to function if they do that then i would expect enemy servitors. if they add an admech character then i would expect to see maybe 3-4 other sub-classes that come along with it, them being, a vanguard Infiltrator (or rust-stalkers), a Failed Tech-priest, Myabe a servitor unit based on Ogyrn. all of which would fit the narrative that there are producing.

why would the Ad tech waste a valuable drone when plenty of rejects are available; Iā€™d rather see Arbites or Underhive Ganger archetypes first, simply for the lore appropriateness of it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.