Plasteel feels more rare than diamantine

I have 2,270 diamantine and only 270 Plasteel. I play a lot of Heresy and Damnation but get too much diamantine spawns. I think an easy fix for this would be an option to salvage diamantine and turn it into plasteel. If that wouldn’t make sense realistically then make plasteel more common. I have 240 hours on Darktide and this grind for plasteel feels off when diamantine is supposed to be the rare resource.

Edit:
Another way to fix it is increase the amount of plasteel recieved on pickup on higher difficulties.

2 Likes

That would be nice, and there is precedent in V2 where you could do that with the coloured dust. Took 2 years though.

I have no idea why they made it so that the rare crafting resource becomes more common on harder difficulties. Basically forces high-skill players to play with lower skill players (and potentially screw over their games with their habits) in order to get crafting material.

Should be equal across all difficulties, or let us dismantle weapons into crafting components. Could be a strategy to buy whites/greens from the store and turn it into plasteel to supplement you.

I play mostly on malive and my drop rate is 5 plasteel to 1 diamantine. I guess the higher difficulty levels just bear even more diamantine drops.

Yeah I’m running into that too now.
Running heresy+ nets you more diamantine and your plasteel runs out indeed.

just gonna screen it…

IT IS

nope