Ping, player report

Please add features like
-Display ping (feel that there was latency ingame not sure is it because of other players)
-Add 90 FPS limitation in the options.
-Allow us to report a player, cause I saw many toxic player try to team up and bully others for their religon and race.

1 Like

How?
Unless they tell their religion and race, how can they be bullied for it?

Report to who exactly?

1 Like

Good post! Yes, the game really needs a report function. Many players that have been banned from other games gravitate to games that lack a report function. Hopefully they will get banned here too. Many toxic players have been encountered during my 400 hours of gameplay.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say many players but I have seen a couple of nametags expressing… ahem. Only kindness and tolerance, which I am not going to quote.
Also, I have been called out twice when the “thank you” auto chat was still displayed in your own language, including someone refering to my nationality with monkey screams. Probably a zoo enthusiast.

2 Likes

Bigots gonna bigot. It’s not like they’re the sharpest tools in the shed. Probably heard a word or pronunciation that sounded foreign and spouted off about it.

@KTdark You can put in a support ticket to report people. Provide as much evidence as you can. No guarantees anything will happen. Console logs and approximate times could help too.

Hopefully we’ll get real reporting functionality. FS has said it’s on their radar but there’s other things with higher priority.

You should be able to cap your frame rate in whatever GPU settings your card has. I know it’s in NVIDIA’s stuff, I’d be shocked if it’s not in AMDs. would be nice if it was in the game too, but this should get you what you want now.

2 Likes

nobody telling anything they just simply calling others name , like isis, muslim pig, niger whatever.

How do you suggest a report system be implemented, while also preventing people from abusing it? Crafting isn’t even fully released yet, so i don’t think we should trust FS to do this correctly, for now at least.

1 Like

Maybe darktide should refer from pubg /rainbow 6 and really there are many other games has this report system either AI just kick them out from the match or support team have to do the job to temporary ban this toxic player.

where to submit the support ticket ?

https://support.fatshark.se/hc/en-us/requests/new

The internet police!

1 Like