Petition for Character Sheet Info

“…something like this or similar?” Seriously? There’s hesitation to implement this? People don’t want similar, they want a stat sheet with useful information on it that allows them to actually understand their character and what it can do.

People want a lot of things.
Not always is it easy to do just that.
For all we know, more things than power could work in a non-linear way, and they might still be mulling over how to understandably display those stats, and what is most important.
There explanation of power and crits on release took up ~a half page.
The “similar” could also mean an overlay, f.Ex. just holding down a button to get more detailed stats + an explanation where necessary.

Some others on steam have told me that they have mentioned doing expanded tool tips. I suppose it would be similar to BL2 skill information they would have in mind, but don’t quote me on this. The important take away is they are paying attention to the community and taking what we have said into consideration.

I believe that the reason this game shipped w/o anything substantial like this is the dev team was and has based its dev course around the experience from Vermintide 1, which was less involved with character stats, and due to the lack of character skill trees is why they likely didn’t bother with it then. I agree it is a bit of an oversight for this game, however, I would also argue that this is a relatively small grievance compared to some other issues at the moment.