Petition for 40k:EC-like Development

Hello Fat Shark,

Big time Warhammer (and 40k) fan and love Vermintide 2. I am super looking forward to Dark Tides when it comes out and will for sure pre-order it when available.
Fat Shark has set a new standard in game development with the players in mind, constantly improving and offering new content for us.

One game I love but am a bit saddened about is Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade. The game had huge goals and unfortunately ran out of funding and development halted. Quite a few of us still play this abandoned game daily in its unfinished state and are happy that the servers are still running, letting us queue when games are available.

My request to Fat Shark is this: Would Fat Shark be interested in creating/developing a 3rd person shooter with the intentions that Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade sought out to achieve? Massive 15-35 player teams between 2 races (among many) on massive maps with tons of areas for cosmetic and functional creativity. We believe that there is a huge opportunity to bring this style of gameplay of Warhammer 40k to new light and glory and I have no reservations that Fat Shark would have no problem developing such a game that would be enjoyed for ages.

Thank you.

Best,
Makrura

Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade should be done by Dice (Battkefield)

Fatshark’s skill are not on the same subject, Ie: Left 4 Dead and other PvE game

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu