Some Penances are really bad descripted.
Ofcourse, in the meantime there are the needed Informations in answers of Fatshark employees here in Forum, but thats not a good gamedesign if you need to read forums to get an idea of what you have to do, and how do you have to do.
For Example: Flawless Execution:
Complete X/X missions in a row without beeing downed on malice difficulty or higher
What you need to know:
- You have to be in the mission from the lobby on, if you join 1s after the mission already started, the mission does not count
- You have to do it on the same character (every Character has its own counter)
- There is no visible counter of your current status for your character/s
- If you crash and rejoin, the mission does not count (but thats no problem cause of that super stable game /irony off)
- If you get a disconnect and rejoin, the mission does not count (but thats also no problem cause of the super stable servers /irony off)
- If you join a game which already started or you rejoin after crash or disconnect the mission will not count for your penance as success BUT if you get downed it counts as down and resets your penance counter (very fair yes)
Wow, thats so much needed informations so i can understand that it is not possible to put all this info into the penance description.
But maybe it would be a good idea, to make penances which doesnt need that much informations to complete. Im sorry for the harsh conclusion: But thats where the game design department failed.
Additional, some Penances was reworked in previous patches to make them easier, which was doable but hard. But Penances which has issues like this example are still untouched.
I really hope you take the feedback of your players seriously.
Most important task for your developers are to get rid of the many crashes and disconnects, but im afraight that this problems will remain but we will get nice cosmetics instead …