[PC] Vermintide 2 - Patch 1.2.0.4

Scrounger Hagbane

1 Like

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don’t hate on my hagbane spam, 20k damage says it works just fine. Ignore the 32 FF damage though…

2 Likes

Did the special mutator got fixed too?

Hey, did the bug with Surround audio got fixed too ?
A dev answered in my post that it should be patched on next patch (this one), but as it’s not on the patch notes I’m wondering ^^

Honestly I love the heck out of this bug, this past week playing with ever-more-stacking mutators has been so much fun. We played one with increased hordes and increased specials and failed it a bunch of times, eventually it was just a never ending torrent of enemies… it was on War Camp and we’d get hit by hordes before we even got to that first drop off point!

I would love to see deeds changed, so instead of being fixed drops it was another game mode where you could select as many mutators as you wanted and that would determine the rewards.

EDIT: we were playing as a 3 man team too, and switched off the deed to just quickplay with all the stacked mutators persisting. It was really freaking hilarious to see random people join, get murdered by the insane amount of enemies, type “wtf is going on” in the chat and then leave… XD

2 Likes

I can definitely appreciate the additional weekly challenges, thanks keep up the good work guys.

I have to get back to playing now :slight_smile:

I just noticed this too and I hate it

1 Like

1.2.0.4 - Hotfix

This hotfix resolves the unintended issues that came up in the previous release.

Bugfixes and Tweaks

• Reverted the change in 1.2.0.3 where we fixed an issue where effects that trigger on criticals, would not trigger on Area of Effect damage criticals. However, an unintended side effect of this was that certain talents and item traits had a negative interaction with Area of Effect weapons. Such as Scrounger giving back far too much ammunition on Hagbane critical hits. We want Area of Effect weapons to be able to interact with critical hit builds better. We have a design for it, but that will come in a future update.
  • Fixed an issue where zooming with the Longbow would include a long delay.
  • Fixed most occurring backend crash - related to time outs.
2 Likes

Are we on 1.2.0.4 already?

The game and launcher texts are updated seperately. There can sometimes be a delay. Launcher text seems ok now :slight_smile: Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

I still cant understand. You guys swapped longbow behavior of elven and kruber’s longbows in 1.2.0.3.
Then you got this fixed, but only for “longbow”. I guess elven, it works now as it was before.
So, is it still intended buff of kruber’s longbow to gain zoom instanlty, but increasing accuracy with delay as before 1.2.0.3?

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing. Krubers longbow is unplayable atm due to this automatic zoom.
It feels so wierd to play with it. If I could turn it off it would be fine. But I can’t.

1 Like

“unplayable”?

Kruber’s left click is still to fire an arrow without the maximum draw on the bowstring as usual. This should not have changed. However, the right-click on Kruber’s Longbow has always zoomed; a bug was corrected where the “aiming” zoom was very delayed until after the bowstring was fully drawn. Now when you right-click, Kruber aims while drawing back the bowstring and the zoom works how all other weapons that zoom do (i.e. the point of view tightens and enhances while Kruber continues to draw the bowstring).

Are you experiencing something different?

1 Like

Yep, I’m pretty sure that is the intended functionality.

heh, whenever people use the word “unplayable” it always makes me want to stop reading

1 Like

You guys are doing a ton of work on the game with bugs and functionality. It is obviously a labor of love for fatshark. Ty for all the work you all are doing.

4 Likes

Seconded

1 Like