Pathetic crafting & item acquisition

The amount of adjectives I would have to fling around here to describe this sithfest is absurd.
And you should know by now.

Fix this beta bs.

16 Likes

@brosgw hey bro I got another one for the pile

6 Likes

#451, join us. We have added all the words to say to them in one convenient location.

4 Likes

yeah, not a SINGLE change to crafting this patch. Like, not even an integer change to crafting costs or plasteel spawn rates.

Disappointing is the least of it. At least the Vet changes seem neat.

4 Likes

Actually three indirect changes.

1.) Browser plugin getting broken with new weapons (understandable)
2.) More weapons. Dilutes loot tables. Rotating stores and emperors gifts. Even harder to get a specific weapon now.
3.) Balance changes. If a blessing or weapon you used was just nerfed, and you already changed it, your go to weapon may not have been bricked. Same with curios and how fire works now.

So, changes impacted crafting… just overall negative.

7 Likes

:frowning:

The browser plugin bit isn’t even that understandable considering the awful UI for buying weapons makes it necessary if you don’t want to waste time every hour switching between characters and running to the store.

Overall my day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable. May the Emperor have mercy on Fatshark’s collective soul

2 Likes

It’s bound to player retention in their books so it won’t go away easily/ever ever ever.
You get all you want: you stop playing - not good for them. At least that’s the common equation.
In many cases: we don’t have our whole life to play DT and get good tools for our characters, hence, we suffer…

2 Likes

They have to be the biggest idiots if they think this crafting system causes anything besides negative player retention.

5 Likes

Welcome #454

Fixed :smirk:

4 Likes

Pile it on, pile it on~

1 Like

#BreakTheLocks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.