Patch #4 - Blessings of the Omnissiah

That’s not how you should do it…
You run mission, you buy grey weapon to craft OR merk’s weapon to get good blessing that was here or to use a weapon. You craft only good weapons.
The good weapons, you keep, other you give to Hadron to get the blessings you don’t have (T3-T4) and sell everything else.

At least it is what I do. I push my luck only with very good weapon that are like 370+. Others, if at blue it is not good, I go for an other grey weapon.

Ordos and materials are easy to find now.

I don’t have to be happy or not… I love the game and I think that the system is fine.
But I guess you wait to get numbers that will prove that you are right…

Seriously, I think that your point is well understood. You said yourself that FS did not consider the demands to remove RNG. So, what do you expect now?

And yes I want something better. Actually I have things that annoy me… mainly the interface when you surrender a weapon or for refining a weapon. We asked that we don’t have to reroll lot of time when the refining cost nothing and they made it worse.
I have concerns with stability, bugs (did I say that Rashad axe has a bug?) and even cosmetics (weapons)…
But, for crafting, I am afraid that I have no concern with this system, especially now that we can find lot of ordos/materials.
We get 20k ordos every heresy+ missions and 600 min plasteel (and you can get 800 if you pay attention in damnation maps)… so you can try a lot of times to get something you want.
I have understood your concerns. You don’t want to play with the RNG. And here I don’t have real great solutions, OR you try to not pay attention to the numbers and play the game, OR… well you know.