Issues since Patch 4 Blessings of the Omnissiah

It’s been a month and no changes have been made to the negative issues that patch 4 introduced. There are still issues that are glaring and persistent. Here are 3 that I regularly encounter.

First - the booting of players from parties every time they swap a character.

Second - They added 4 more missions to go from 12 total to 16 but somehow the secondary objectives with books are now limited to 4 at a time on the mission board. For some reason they roll the same objective 90% of the time. This seems like a backend error - most likely a typo when adding +4 missions they added a field for “4” secondary objectives at a time.

Third - While some good things came from this patch i.e. removing the grim/scrip specific contracts and adding plasteel/diamantine specific missions that pay decent $ when rolled to the max setting but there are far more negatives than positives. The notes stated -

“All contract tasks have undergone a rebalance by lowering their required targets to complete while also increasing the amount of Ordo Ingots that they provide” - This statement is flat out untrue. Mainly because we don’t practically have the ability to increase our Ordo income.

It may have been intended to be but issues with how the contracts roll prevent that…

*Kill Monstrosities - New targets: 2/4/7 for an updated reward of 160/370/700 Ordo Ingots.

7 never rolls so you’re always limited to 2/4@160/370

*Complete Missions - New targets: 5/8/12 for an updated reward of 120/310/590 Ordo Ingots.

12 never rolls so you’re always limited to 8/12@120/310

*Complete Missions with no player deaths - New targets: 1/3/6 for an updated reward of 120/280/580 Ordo Ingots.

This one works… unfortunately lol

*Kill Dregs with Melee - Targets: 500/750/1000 for an updated reward of 100/230/530 Ordo Ingots.

*Kill Dregs with Ranged - Targets: 500/750/1000 for an updated reward of 100/230/530 Ordo Ingots.

*Kill Scabs with Melee - Targets: 500/750/1000 for an updated reward of 100/230/530 Ordo Ingots.

*Kill Scabs with Ranged - Targets: 500/750/1000 for an updated reward of 100/230/530 Ordo Ingots.

None of these roll 1000 anymore so you’re limited to getting 100/230 rewards for them when they pop up.

Due to these issues I spend 50-100k per character on average rerolling them trying to get something that pays out more than 1500 melk bucks (before bonus).

We are NOT gaining more compared to before. We’re gaining less than before.

I’m happy with the support for the game but it’s been 28 days since BOTO patch 4 dropped. Things like this should be focused on and fixed. This post is in an effort to make these issues more noticed and is based on my subjective experience with the game.

3 Likes

I suggest you file this as a bug, I’m having the same issue, and indeed some options don’t appear no matter how many times they are reroll.