Patch #17 Notes - Live Now!

Lot’s of good stuff! Thank you!

Thank you for the meal! :pray:

1 Like

I vaguely agree, I wish their ques were more like the Vermintide hookrats, however before the pre-holiday patch that affected audio mixing, you could perfectly hear the trappers spawn and move every time. It’s not like this issue is fundamental, it’s the audio system being overhauled which made them borderline inaudible and sometimes fully silent. It’s still like that. The patch may say it alleviated it but in the couple games I played so far it’s still the same.

I wouldn’t put it beyond fatshark to assume they just messed up the implementation of whatever fix they did here. The shooters also were only fixed in the psykharium which is hilarious in the grander scale; Vermintide games also constantly suffered from abilities not working for clients, only for the host. Exact same interaction here (as you’re hosting the meat grinder, but in actual games you’re a client). They haven’t figured this one out yet fully after all these years.

1 Like

Why did u have to mess with the power sword. WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

4 Likes

no new helmet

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: tthank you fatshark devs finally i love you

Well we past peak hour and looks like this patch didn’t disturb much water i mean it was nice… but not WoW we need to try it nice enough

3 Likes

Honestly to me it sounds like half of these fixes could have been done in a hotfix or two way way before today, but hey at least better late than never i guess.

I also for the live of me cannot understand why this hotfix patch had to be kept under the tightest of security. If you cannot even communicate this stuff out into the world 1-2 days prior then there really is no hope is there?

6 Likes

nice. poxburster audio fixed i think. since we’re in the fixing mood, fix this map system. still bad map surrounded by more bad maps on page 2 daily

I look through here a lot as I temper disappointment, so I can easily point out what’s new vs yesterday.

‘thrice blessed eye of admonition’ new headgear for Zealot. basically that neck smock with the bionic eye, but it’s gold instead of red. ‘garb of the gilded redeemer’ upper body set has the ‘commodore’s vestments’ tag finally so I’m guessing that might be the set. ‘truth-speakers of the golden throne militia garb’ lower body I guess who cares about pants.

ogryn has 'grimmer’s hood (red stinger camo), MkII Nog-Shield (the welding visor but flipped down). for future hats we have the Krieg helmet by itself and 2 Moebian masks one with a helmet. for upper bodies there is a brand new ‘moebian 110th, greysteel heavy battlegear’ (the armor shell with no shirt underneath in bland gray) already flagged with ‘commodore’s vestments’. ‘moebian 38th trenchguard’ pants are new and also have the flag.

for the rest I’ll just post new stuff because they aren’t my favorite classes, sorry. I’m only identifying new commodore’s set flags, there are some new items besides these.

‘dominus Mk XXI psyker regalia’ (upper body)
‘dominus Mk II psyker regalia’ (lower body)
I’m not sure about the set hat, but both ‘chem safe rebreather (blue) and ‘mourning’ redemptor’s veil’ have commodore flags now (and pysker never, ever gets cool hats)

‘moebian 445th tanker jacket’ (the one with no disgusting orange skull)
‘scuttle gang hive fatigues’ new lowerbody reskin
vakonian winter cap

seems like a eh revision, like where are repeat cat pants for ogryn

That’s some real Witcher 3 type “Scions” uniform.

2 Likes

No one hates 40k more than Fatshark (or whoever they contract cosmetics out to)

6 Likes

Changes look pretty good. Would have liked some more substantial balance changed mixed in. Close range fix especially is getting egregious (brauto is crying out for any blessing other than stripped down that isn’t dog water).

Still nice stuff, as long as we’re not waiting another 2 months for basic fixes and adjustments it’s good enough for now :+1:

1 Like

There’s two scion masks a green and a brown one. The brown one is split into two part though so it’s a bit weird.

There’s also stuff like this:

(where you can see the two part helmet on the left)

(And they said no space marines!) There’s two helmets like this. Still not finished, obv.

Honestly, just leave the mustachios sticking out the rebreather vents.

Interesting that it’s “Moebian 6th” headgear though.

5 Likes

I noticed ray reconstruction was added! And one of the settings has an “extreme” part now

Enforcer helmet for ogryn thats great can’t wait to use it in 2029

that gives me hope that the enforcer armor’ll be for all archetypes

Surprised nobody’s talking about this one, except for the person breaking my heart talking about it being bugged in actual matches. Please don’t be bugged… not like this…

If not… Ogryns of Atoma, rejoice!!!

There is nothing to fix. They’re in a good spot. Stop asking for nerfs.

3 Likes

Unironically true, ever since launch this game is just made by people who both hate 40k and are apathetic

The apathy part tenfold