Owned Weapon Display in Keep

Has there ever been any “serious” discussion about allowing players to display a selection of their weapons in the keep? I’ve got like 50 different awesome looking weapons that I never really see, I’d like to hang them on the wall for other people to see who join my keep.

Yes I’m aware this isn’t a high priority issue, just didn’t know if there had ever been any official comment on something similar…

7 Likes

You know what is funny? You offer FS a good idea, but they as always will remain silent. It feels like we talking to a wall

cause we are.

1 Like

You can’t possibly demand them to answer every topic in this section of the forums.

From what I can tell, they actually do read mostly everything. You’ll even get a few “likes” on your posts in different threads from FS employees. They might not write in every thread, but I’m sure they read nearly everything.

3 Likes

Yeah, they do read, but we looking like an idiots when they just read it and leave us unanswered. Not while ago there was a hedge, that really communicate with players, but i haven’t seeing him lately. There is too much heresy here, i guess.

He’s still active, you can even check when he was last online btw… He was last on the forums only 4 hours ago, which would be 10pm here in Sweden. You can’t expect him to be on all the time though, it is his job, he most likely has office hours.

1 Like

I understand that they’ve got a laundry list of priorities already scheduled, I’d just like to have a realistic assessment of whether or not something like that is feasible, or if it would be a royal pain in their ass and not worth the time to develop. I get that they’re not allowed to commit to anything.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.