Open all crates at once

Allow us to open all crates at once. Doesn’t even need to show what you receive. I don’t want to spend hours opening the crates, thanks.

2 Likes

hahahaha if you knew

what.

Could be a number of things, though, one likely guess would be that the inventory limit makes it rather impossible.

1 Like

i was refering to the fact that we had to plead to Fatshark for months on end, for this exact feature, just to get “press space to open boxes a little faster” didn’t help much so people went back to pleading for a solution wich concluded in the grand feature of opening 5 at once

people wanted open all and FS halfassed it as always

1 Like

Maybe in half a year’s time we get the “Open 10” button?

Seriously though, if there was a button that opened all chests, FS would not have the foresight to check whether there is enough space left in the inventory beforehand. So it either crashes, or you lose items or any number of things really given the history of development of this game. Better not fix what’s not broken.

1 Like

What we really should ask for for a “scrap all items of this rarity” button, for each rarity of course. I can stand opening boxes with my mouse while browsing my phone but scrapping things, even if 9 at a time…is a pain.

1 Like

rarity is a obsolete consideration anyway, if it ain’t red put it in the trashbin, and if it is probably still do that.

Good point. That also takes a ton of time and there’s seemingly no good reason why it’d have to be 9 times max.

You know what else has seemingly no reason to? Converting dust by 10. By freaking 10! It takes like 20 tries to reroll properties on a charm if you’re lucky, and green dust isn’t all that common when you mostly play higher diffs. So this whole crafting is just an office clicker game inside the actual game that you wanna play.

1 Like

Fatshark should just add a checkbox to auto-trash all items less than red, that would be cool

2 Likes

Just gotta somehow make it so it also doesnt somehow scrap the hats :sweat_smile:

2 Likes