Ogryn needs more weapon options

The ogryn (my favorite class) has a very limited roster of melee and ranged weapons. Here are my suggestions to diversify his play style.

1. A single target (stabbing) knife that works like the Deimos sword on pysker. The krourk stabber knife just isn’t good against armor
  2. A slug variant of the kickback, high single shot target damage armor pen but fires a projectile with arc
  3. New variants of the grenade gauntlet (maybe buff the existing one or make a variant with better AOE
  4. Autocannon the “boltgun” for this class. Slow braced speed , low stability and mobility but very high damage, stagger and armor penetration
  5. New variants of the power maul

I’m open to suggestions

4 Likes

Some of these have already been datamined, lemme get the pictures up for you!

Good luck, Pal! Crunch the puny heretics, yes?

3 Likes

Every weapon except the shield have had variants that were leaked before

2 Likes

You always get some great info leaks bro I swear. I’m glad they’re adding more marks. Hopefully some all new weapons as well. The “thugshot” one looks like a lot of fun

1 Like

Glad to see them now. Hopefully we get them soon

1 Like

You won’t.

You should.

But you won’t.

FS is incredibly slow even for simple fixes let alone new weapons.

Boggles my mind there’s no 2H ogryn weapon over a year in.

1 Like

I have my sources :wink:

(I’m joshing, they’re usually found quite easily on Darktide’s subreddit)

If they release it, I will be a very happy camper!

I’ll say it again, power-pick

3 Likes

ROCK AND STONE-

Where did that come from?

1 Like

GSC Aberant (Remember that most GSC are Imperial tools)

They still dont have a flashlight weapon. So if you are a lights out and ogryn enjoyer you are just kinda karked. Not only do they need a weapon with a flashlight but it should emit a huge Ogryn sized light

2 Likes

(Daemonhost aggro sound effect)

Apparently favored by jean stealer cults (my 501s went missing)
Stimms Pickup Icon at Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

some kind of lascutter

breacher drill/saw thing

two handed big bullyclub for wide slow swings and big overheads, like what crushers have but slightly nicer than concrete chunk

heavy flamer? risks completely overshadowing zealots flamers though.

mH6I1vh

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.