Nurglings after Geheimnisnacht

So we did the Convocation challenge and that was good fun made it pretty tough even for a seasoned group just on Legend.

But I was bummed that Nurglings had not made it to the ritual event at the end of the map. They are present at each of the little rituals with the skulls, you’d think they’d be present for the canonical daemon-summoning from the storyline. So I know it’s too late to get them into the finale now but going forward, after this year’s Geheimnisnacht, perhaps they could be kept in the game by having them “help” out in the summoning ritual. A couple little circles of them marching/dancing/waddling around the goo-puddle would be awesome and flavorful as heck.

Other locations I could see them potentially showing up are around Ghulmagak’s obelisk in Festering Ground, Breadcrumb Honeyloaf’s “mucculent broth” at the boss fight in Halescourge, likewise the boss fight in Enchanter’s Lair, either under the Blot Tree or around the body campfire in Warcamp, and in the inner Sanctum (the little sealed room) with the chaos rune sword in Blightreaper. Maybe around some of the various Nurgle icons scattered around in some of the maps, too. When spooked, they’d waddle off and either slip into cracks like the rats or fade away as they stray too far from the item or ritual of Nurglite devotion that sustains their presence in the mortal plane.

2 Likes