No Players found, seriously :(

I’m liking my psyker in Heresy, but I agree that Ogryn feels pretty weak.

Odds are half of that is people logging into check the store and then stopping.

I know I did that when I was still grinding my characters, but now that I have all at 30, I don’t really have a reason to do solo play so I just wait for my friends to hop on and play with them. There is just not enough content in the game right now for me to want to keep playing it as much as I did prior to launch now that I have finished progressing, as I am not obsessed with perfect roll weapons, and I can’t be bothered to try and force randies to suffer me trying those horrid penances I haven’t already finished.

so, there is no fix? no solution?

I’m stuck alone with bots forever? :sob:

Region?

Yeah Heresy Psyker has just enough to still work. Brain burst isn’t even a waste of time on the specials barring Mutant there because it still nails Trapper and both types of scab gunners. It can even kill PB/hound in one burst after you pop ult with that row 30 talent iirc. After that without a Momentum axe or Deflector force sword its actual pain, and even with those still not that great. A Zealot with Momentum on an axe is going to kill a lot more elites in melee.

Same dude, try this, start finding a game, then cancel after 3-5 seconds, then start again, till you find players, that’s the only way I can find people, things were 100% fine before I hit 30, everytime a character hits lvl 30 I can’t find any without resorting to this method.

NOTE: this works, but takes a few tries.

1 Like

is there a discord from the game itself?

there is an official discord, if that is what you meant.

Huh must have missed that. Is there a direct link button somwhere in game or so?

What is the region you are playing from?

think we need a lobby browser

1 Like

yes, we need it

This would be much alleviated if we had crossplay with steam already.
The situation on game pass is unbearable, I literally can’t get a single game of Heresy or higher with other humans, and most of the times even Malice takes a while to fill up.

The thing who pissed me off is when a player insult you in the tchat game because the team lose ! These people who complain about others because they don’t do what they want ! A player complain about that but he never came to helped me when I was one against many horder of ennemy, he take all ammo etc ! Always rushing the map … and this kind of people complain about other … it’s really the thing I can’t understand.

1 Like

There’s this principle in gaming where players will, consciously or not, look for the optimal way to progress, and often pick it over whats more fun. This is typically a failure of how the game is designed.

So in Darktide we have a ton of players speedrunning lower difficulties because the progression system is completely borked and people want to alleviate the grind.

bro this is
i’m sorry to hear that man but like
this feel ironic
fartsharts desire for dedicated servers has
driven their playerbase away

also the only people left are those who are
chasing the rush of completing weeklies and grinding for weapons

Still alone in each mission
no other humans, anywhere

is boring, stuck in easy difficuly, with bots

why no players found?

matchmaking issue?

what is happening? :frowning:

Fatshark please say something

What is your region? Europe? US? Asia? etc. You can easily find a work around by playing with few Steam gaming buddies. If you struggle to find people on your friend list willing to play join the official discord or some other gaming communities and find people this way. I’m sure some people on this very forum might be interested in teaming up.

From what i can tell there are some matchmaking issues for low to upper mid range level players, especially on the lower difficulties.