New Wyrmwood Mixtape dropped!

is it just me or does it sound like they are teasing content?

“…adjacent zones are under assault, and there are “things” loose…–”

ideas?

4 Likes

for convenience

2 Likes

Still hoping for new enemy types…so, fingers crossed?

2 Likes

I always liked Wyrmwood’s transmitions. Ill admit i thought her very very dead.

I heard this while in my bunk between deployments. From what i could gather over the Psykers insane babbling and the Zealots fraggin spouting it seems some bigger bads are on their way up to us from the underhive.

I dont know Wyrmwood’s history but she sounds scared, not normal scared like that hiver me an the ogryn pulled outa that rubble the other day, real scared. The type of scared that only comes from actually knowin whats goin on.

I may give the ole las a good stripdown and clean tonight…see if i cant get that weird mechanicum lady to give it a blessing.

Its always somethin aint it

2 Likes

I always like the Wyrmwood vidoes but seriously they need to wait until they have actual content coming before sending this out today…so out of touch

Anyone notice the morse code sounding bit and mapped it?

Masterfully produced, the sound quality and the video editing are top notch.

I still have no clue why all those vox transmissions didn’t make it into the game in some form. Way to miss out on actually leveraging readily available content for your game.

1 Like

It’s fine. It’s a teaser. It’s meant to tease. Sending it out early gives us time to speculate what’s coming.
Big shot AAA studios do this all the time, too (when they try to act like they care).
This is a good thing.

Anyway: “Clawing up their way”
Would could that be? Something Demonic perhaps? Maybe it’s Nurglings?

Daemons or Genestealers.

I’m hoping for Daemons first, and Genestealers next year.

1 Like

She specifically calls them daemons. It could be meant euphemistically (or dysphemistically really) and just mean “bad” things but I doubt it. An Inquisitorial agent should know the difference, but she is sounding a bit strained.

Quite possible. These could be old transmissions in the data-banks or they could be warp-delayed due to the warp storm currently surrounding the Moebian Domain and we are only now receiving them long after they were sent.

Or she could indeed still be down there and death is hardly the worst fate that could have befallen her . . .

1 Like

And I forgot to mention it but I’m hoping for plaguebearers over nurglings. Flying enemies like a lesser rot fly or something would be cool but probably not possible inside DT’s framework. But sorcerers, heralds, etc. could help fill out the daemon faction roster.

2 Likes

If you turn the captions on in the video, Wyrmwood says “There are things loose…Daemon Things”

So I think that’s our answer

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.