New shotgun and bolter patterns

I think the shotguns and bolter need some new patterns because the shotguns (even with decent blessings and rolls) are lacking in the damage department. Like a new pattern of shotgun that specializes in huge boss/ogryn damage like the triple barrel lathe pattern boarding gun for example. Small mag Capacity, slow with massive recoil but does insane point blank damage to big boys and horde clear.

As for the the bolter, a bolt pistol would be cool especially with the “commissar” builds and cosmetics. High crit chance, low magazine for people to have another hand cannon in the game.

1 Like

Maybe just buff them then instead of adding more when there are already 3 variants?

5 Likes

New patterns wouldn’t fix the Shotguns, or the Bolter (Though no idea what the Bolter need atm)

They should buff the existing ones and then release other Shotguns/Bolter variant for other themes:

Shotgun with the special ammo being modified Bolts

Light and heavy variant of the Bolters (Or 2 heavier ones)

That would be a separate weapon, and not a Bolter variant

I do think that adding more than 3 variant can be good things, for certain weapons, mostly those where the variants aren’t simply Heavy/Medium/Light but instead offer new gameplay variation

1 Like

Yeah fair, I’d just rather see single variant weapons get their full three variants as a priority.

1 Like

Fair, apart from the Staves for me.

But yeah getting all of them to 3 would be best (Apart from the Shields all had some that were datamined

Shotgun damage is fine, they just lack ammo.

I feel it’s inconsistent but the ammo should be adjusted 100%

That, but I I’m going to be honest I need that boarding gun in this game

New Bolter variants like maybe a weaker on with higher rate of fire, a piercing high damage but only single shot variant. But I feel like a completely new “heavy” shotgun would be an excellent addition to zealots and vets

You’re right, would be a separate weapon but a fantastic addition nonetheless

This would be killer for the vet and underrated addition

That’s a SM Shotgun, we wouldn’t get something like that. Modified bolts are custom mades and use the same/normal shotguns

i think this was done already with coming Patch 14?
well when the patch comes out it will be. :slight_smile:

Yeah this was before those notes were released. Very happy to see those shotty buffs.

now all they need is to let my Psyker use Shotguns and ill be happy.
PLEASE FATSHARK I NEED MORE ANTI-ARMOR GUNS ON PSYKER!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.