New DLC coming

So, a a paid DLC is coming (soon) and it’s probably bringing a new class/character together with other stuff

How do I know?
The latest Fatshark giveaway includes a “Game DLC”.
I also heard words in the streets some time ago about a new class/character currently being in the works so that’s probably what the DLC will focus on.

*edit:

Some of you suggested in the comments it might be a “Weapon Modifications DLC” which is also a very possible explanation of what a “Game DLC” might be

6 Likes

I mean, I hope so?

I want content!

A slime specimen, you say? Sign me up!

1 Like

Excellent. Assuming crafting is fixed by then I’ll but it, otherwise I won’t.

3 Likes

In lots of games, skins also count as DLC.
I wouldn’t expect anything more than that.

6 Likes

I was under the assumption that it would just be aquilas, or like others have pointed out a cosmetic.

3 Likes

It’s a “Reject Trucker Cap” for all Classes! :rofl:

19,99 € on sale, after that 24,99 €

2 Likes

it is the imperium edition*

*For steam players its contain 2500 aquilas but for xbox player 14000

9 Likes

I mean yeah. Anything content is always good!

But no. That’s too good to be true so it’s not going to happen.

Didn’t they specifically say they didn’t want to do any dlc that would split the playerbase? If that’s still true, the most anyone can hope for is a new class archetype.

Fs said they learned from the vt2 launch and do not want reapet that and yet here we are…
Also said the game has weapon costumization and yet here we are…

3 Likes

They learned from V2? Could have fooled me.

2 Likes

That was about maps enemies and modes.

We don’t yet known how for example they are gonna do weapons, classes and archetypes.

And there is still the possibility that the person that wrote the post did it wrong.

1 Like

There’s a very big difference between not including a feature and adding one that’ll prevent the people that don’t have it from playing with the ones that do.

Class archetypes will almost certainly be paywalled, IMO, so this “Game DLC” could certainly be one of those. Weapons are kind of a toss-up because we’ve already had one weapon bundle released. And yes, I was referring to map packs in my post because those are the ones that actually split the playerbase between the haves and have-nots.

Incidentally, if they’ve stripped out all that fun from vet so they could give it to a new class archetype that’s locked behind a paywall, I’m going to f-ing riot.

What fun did they strip from Vet ? Like apart from being OP there isn’t anything that I would say the current Sharpshooter class need a buff. But both Squad Leader (ability) and Spec OP (Grenade) need buffs

1 Like

There’s a ton of threads up on that already, I’m not going to hijack this one with that any further.

yeah that’s probably just the imperium edition, mate

could be but then again why wouldn’t they write “imperium edition” instead of “DLC” ?

a new class and hopefully some maps would be sweet. but it could be anything

Why FS does thing that are complicating thing ?