Needs more Accessibility Options

I just started playing over the weekend, and while there are other game play aspects that other people have brought up I agree with, a major one for me that I don’t see as many comments on is the lack of accessibility options.

For example: a major part of this game is the audio cues. However, there’s no options to add any kind of visual indicator that a special is approaching, you’re about to take a hit, etc. Anyone who is deaf or other audio impairment might as well be told the game is utterly unplayable to them.
Another reason adding visual indicators for audio cues: the music so far is excellent. I’ve really enjoyed it, I want to turn it up while I play and really feel the rush it brings and adds to game. Unfortunately, it completely drowns out important cues that have no other form of indication, so I have to turn it way down.
Adding the option to turn visual indicators on or off for the audible cues would both expand the pool of people who could play, and give players more control over how they want receive info/prioritize hearing.

Another comment on the audio cues: the sound warning for you’re about to get hit is so similar to the regular sounds of growling, it’s very difficult to distinguish in a horde. Making it more distinct (or adding visual indicators) would help with that a lot.

For key bindings: It would be great if we had two columns of binding options, like we do in vermintide. That gives a lot more options for making bindings that work for multiple classes, or to help with difficulties reaching all over the keyboard.

For visuals: This is something I struggle with personally: my eyes are terrible. I’m glad there’s still a player outline option, which helps tremendously, but it can still be difficult to distinguish teammates in a large group, and it’s especially challenging to distinguish enemies. An example: Even with an outline, if an ogryn on my team is right up close at the same time one of the big shielded enemy ogryns is, I sometimes lose track of who to watch.
There’s no options for color blind modes, and it’s suggested brightness level is so dark that it’s very difficult to see. Turning the brightness too high washes things out, and makes some weapon effects downright painful, meaning it’s always a struggle to find a comfortable brightness.
Additionally, the enemies are all so similarly colored to each other and even some teammates that picking out important ones can be tough. Besides a few of them with lights, most enemies kinda visually blend together until you pick them out with a ping. Again, if I compare vermintide, while that does have a bit of visual sameness, generally the specials and elites are colorful and distinct enough to be picked out even without a tag. I think the issue could be helped a lot by giving the player some options to adjust color sliders, visual indicators, fine tune brightness/gamma/contrast, etc. Not just an overall filter, but something that lets you personalize different parts of the ui, characters, enemies, etc. Either that or again, adding a system of indicators people can set.

Sorry if this ran a little long, it’s just something I care about in my games. Especially for cooperative games like this, where these changes would increase comfort instead of giving someone an edge over another player. Let me know what you guys think, or if there are other accessibility options you feel would help.