Neccessary changes to penances in game

Lower the requirement for the ogryn to knock over 6 ogryns to like 2 or remove it entirely, it was bad at 4 but 6? That’s way worse.
Change the penance for 100% accuracy and no other shots fired to malice, it is too for heresy difficulty to have a sharpshooter that’s practically useless to the squad.
Change buying time to a distance of 30 meters, as in normal gameplay it’s a bit too difficulty to even coordinate with teams for some of the other penances, let alone this one.

These are to just name a few, there’s so many that require having a full squad of players acutely aware and willing to cooperate with what you’re doing and not everyone has the time to be able to assemble a perfect a team for each and every penance that actively disrupts the gameplay flow.

3 games in a ROW of dumbasses trying to attempt this, even AFTER private lobbies were implemented, and then getting upset when I want to play the game.

Im actually annoyed to know it used to be 4, I got 4 in a row last night and was happy to see even that many ogryn together. Now knowing that it would have given me the penance previously is irksome. I have never had it spawn 6 together, even on high-intensity the max i have seen is 4.