My suggestions after 250 hours of gameplay

Hello everyone.
I like your game and concept, that’s why I have it since release.
I have some ideas regarding Darktide.

Hidden caches - Opening one of these caches can reward the players with eg. 200k ordo dockets, a couple of weapons, special intel you can trade for something (melk coins, aquilas, cosmetic)

Melk coins - After completing the weeklies, you have no way to get more coins, and you can’t get a particular weapon in a daily rotation if you are out of coins. So, maybe for each mission you complete, Melk could give you some coins (ranging from 10 to 50?)

Upgrade gear - Getting the perfect weapons is nearly impossible, maybe there could be some way to increase stats of a favourite weapon, based on the penance score of the account. Like entrusting the weapon to Hadron for 24 hours to increase its stats. Also some way to choose perks (not just rerolling them)

Patrols - Enemies seem to just exist in the maps. Maybe having some points of interest could make the game feel more alive. Enemies should do something while they live on the planet, not just wait for the player to get spotted.

Maybe some way to switch from first person to third person, and also using emotes in missions. Assets are already in the game after all…

Stealth elements - Some of the areas are stealth based, or maybe entire missions. Some way to have a different type of gameplay, not just surviving the endless hordes.

Solo missions - The ability to go solo without bots in a game

Some open world zone, but this is asking for a lot right now.

PVP trials? Probably the game is not balanced for having PVP, but people tend to play more of those games lately. Probably the top 10 games streamed on Twitch have PVP elements, that means those games are pretty successful.

These are only some of the thoughts I had for shaping the game to be more compelling for players.
Thanks to whoever dev takes a look at this, hope you can be inspired by some of my ideas.

i liek the hidden cahces alot thats a realy clever idea, third person wold be fun and in gernal these are all acutly good ideas.

reroling is frankly pretty easy tho, uhh jsut get a weapon over 365, with no weird dump stat, level it up and you should be able to fix any perk problem and blessings. yaknow rarly i get one with two bad blessings but its usually two “bad blessings” IMO, ppl argue that the same perks might be good.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.