My opinion on the shop predatory!

Yes, the eternal Fatshark/Darktide fanboy said so, the premium shop is predatory the way it is now and there’s no denying it. We have these things that cost 2400 and you can only buy a premium currency pack that has 2100 packs and we have these timers on items. This is clearly predatory and cannot be denied.

Now what I think about it …

On the one hand, I totally understand that a studio that only charges $40 for its game and years of hard work needs money for it. I understand that they need money to support such a project for many years, you have to sell DLC stuff or cosmetics.

What I don’t understand is that fatshark is now putting pressure on its loyal fans with such shady business practices. That is not necessary, we are willing to support this great project.

You really don’t have to do this Fatshark and I have to say that’s a huge step in the wrong direction. I defended you all along because I love you for your passion for making great games, you make great games and everyone can see the passion behind it.

If you keep walking this path of greed, you’ll become like the Sutdios I hate. I really hope this isn’t what you want, you don’t need it. At least make it the way it is in V2, make a price and make people able to pay that exact price and remove that doom clock from stuff.

Like I said, you have fans and they’re willing to spend their money on new stuff, but not in this way. If you do it like that, it’s a slap in the face for the fact that they’ve been faithful all along. I really hope you’ll think carefully about my words, I’m pretty sure you know I’m right.

It’s not bad to make a mistake once in a while, but it’s bad to intentionally repeat it or not want to admit it. Please don’t become like those other greedy thugs out there in the gaming industry …

Peace :wink: