[MS STORE/GAMEPASS] Hotfix 1.0.12

Same. I watched one once and never again. Did not get the weapon skin that was announced.

Same sh*t. After downloading 35Gb. 2 minutes of gameplay, it is just crash and quit. Wonderful…

Seemed to have fixed my crashes so far, gave a solid boost in performance too. Well done. Hope to see the next hotfix soon

just wanna comment as person who uses the Xbox launcher all this hotfix has done is no longer let me launch the game which was working fine prior yes id have to go to files launch protected game because of a error code i forgot the number for but atleast it worked now that doesnt even work please fix

still have error 9999 2006 4008 cant get in a server

Have an update, the hotfix did indeed fix my crashing with DLSS OFF, worker cores set to 17, game maxed and runs pretty well. DLSS on still crashes me to desktop roughly every 15 minutes or so, quite odd.

I lied. It’s not fixed at all crashed without dlss too. Maybe we’ll see the hotfix in a couple months?

this patch has ruined the game for me >?? any fix game unplayable now my fps has gone from good to unplayable

1 Like

The toughness bug has been present, it wasnt brought in with this patch. Its even in their previous notes.
The developers are aware that such a large update can be an issue with many players. Updates of this size arent going to happen often, if at all.

Players with various error codes are working equally hard to find workarounds for these errors. You can often find them with a little bit of effort, or continue with your patience until a fix is released.
Please understand that with all the different technologies and devices that we have access to, its miserably difficult to forsee potential issues with all of them. The developers receive crash logs as it happens and are sorting out the bugs, but this is also incredibly time consuming.

Nothing is more disatisfying than wanting to jump onto a new game and not being able to, but rest assured that it wont be long until new hotfixes are released.

That being said, this patch did seem to introduce a major optimization downgrade.

Because I got tired of waiting fro this to launch on Xbox and came over here to check it out and I broke it.

Not bad at all. Took only 5 days to cert a patch that was the size of the game itself and introduced toughness bug, now another minimum 5 days to get a patch that will fix this bug. You guys sure want people to just buy it on steam…

1 Like

Literally better off getting it on steam I agree. The game could’ve used another 6 months in the oven imo. You’d think developers would learn from literally the ENTIRE INDUSTRIES mistake of releasing broken, buggy games the past 5-10 years.

What a fall from grace gaming has become.

I have a pc that cost me 8500 dollars at the start of this year and I cant run this game properly…not even playable since latest patch i get like under 20 fps on my RTX 3090 on medium settings

dude you got some bad configs on your PC then cuz my 5000$ pc with my 3080 runs at high settings with low Raytracing at a solid 60 to 100 fps(the odd drop to 40). Check your drivers and consider lowering Raytracing or turning it off all together, removing motion blur and any typically counter productive graphical settings for fast paced shooters.

All 4 classes I had were erased after this patch. Has anyone else had this? How do I get them back??

1 Like

Had to relog back into Gamepass, was also getting an error 4001, after loggin out and back in, I have all my characters back.

After the update, the character of level 13 disappeared, how to restore it? Offers to create a new one, how to be?

reload game worked for me

I can confirm random crashes still occur on that hotfix for me. I reduced worker threads which reduced CTD time from 20 min to about 1-2 hours so it’s bearable but the problem still occurs.