Mouse stuck in the middle of the screen

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can add it to our database for investigation.

Issue Description:
Happens every 15-30 seconds, my mouse is getting stuck in the middle of the screen ( in and out mission), also if Im aiming down sight in a mission and firing shots and the problem occurs then i will keep firing even if i let go of the mouse left click. I didnt have this problem since last patch , ALT+ENTER numerous time did not solve the problem., Entering exiting chat neither. Fullscreen/Borderless Fullscreen didnt solve it neither.

Steps to Reproduce:
In any mission and in lobby with my Veteran Character.

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:
(Steam Community :: DnKroZ)

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:
[11/29/2022, 01:00PM] [CET]

Reproduction Rate:
Often (<75%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
    console-2022-11-29-12.42.37-822330c4-8745-4639-b518-b0e0d8233d06.log (111.1 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
    darktide_launcher.log (18.9 KB)

I tried reinstalling the game and removed all the files in the %appdata% Fatshark folder to get all new files and the bug still happens all the time, this is unplayable and this occurs since the “stealth patch” just before the official release… please repair this asap…