Mostly ranged enemies modifier and number of available auric missions

Recently found the “mostly ranged enemies” modifier on auric maelstrom and it was the most fun i’ve had with my vet in a long time.
I have 220 hours on darktide (mostly playing auric) and this is the first time i’ve EVER seen this modifier. I dont know how long its been in the game but you seriously need to increase its frequency. (and while you’re at it, REMOVE the “ventilation purge” mod from it)

Obviously not everyone is going to like it so can you please make 2 possible maelstrom auric missions to be available at all times (WITH DIFFERENT MODIFIERS) instead of just 1?

This isnt just about this modifier, there have been many a times where i just wanted to get 1 round of very intense maelstrom mission but there was only 1 available that i absolutely had no interest in.
I imagine im not the only one that turns on the game before work hoping for some fun time, checks the auric missions available and finds only stuff that you’ve no interest in and just goes to play some other game.

Increasing the number of available missions could only possibly have only positive effect on the playerbase.

As a side note, if you’re for some unknown reason adamant about keeping the number of missions, can you at least do some more work to increase the diversity? There are around a dozen+ possible modifiers but on the mission board you can only ever see 3 different types.

Not to mention there have been countless times where i was waiting for a mission to change only to find that it changed into the exact same mission with the exact same modifier as it was before… I gave the game patience and it bitchslapped me for it. This NEEDS to be fixed.

Same i do enjoy it even more than melee only.

but sadly due to how cover mechanic is broken in game, and ski-knife players just close it and dodge/slide even Fat Man Nuke Thrower from Fallout, forces ranged into melee. it becomes dull.

but yeah DT do have a very very strong potential in ranged combat.

I don’t think I’ve played that condition, but it sounds like great fun!

The mission servers hang around for a long time after they’re inaccessible on the board, like almost a full day. There are dozens and dozens of missions that can be played at any time with the Many More Try mod, if you’re into that. And you could play with a full team, so long as one player is on PC and modded.

Not a “solution” to this feedback, but I feel pretty sure that we have (and will continue to have) the limitations on the missions board because there’s a real need to reliably fill games across all the different timezones.

And of course your feedback on the no-mission-dupes-in-a-row protection is very valid, and I agree with that also!

1 Like

I dunno, thats personally why i find the mode fun. Because i can run up to them and hit them without getting gigga gunnered.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.